We are a week into March already! I find the days just passing by so quickly. We have had amazing weather and I can share with you some photos and, because I'm Canadian, I have to say "sorry" to those folks still in the depth of wintry weather.
First off...the cherry trees started blooming two weeks ago! That's about a month earlier than normal, although I don't know what "normal" is these days with regards to the weather!
I have been stitching on my PS Santa and I'm almost finished so I will wait to post it. Also, I have started some hand finishing work so "show time" will be coming soon.
In the meantime I can show off my March shelf. I decided to put some past exchanges in there from other wonderful stitchers along with two of my own.
1. Angel is from a local designer, stitched by me.
2. The design is Friendship Pin Pillow from Heartstring Samplery
3. Little round box is stitched over one (!) and is from Blackbird Designs but I can't remember what it's called.
4. Center pillow is done by me, and was a Blackbird Designs exclusive kit (I think)
5. The half moon is a Mary Garry design.
6. This is from dear Anne, and is a freebie from Threadwork Primitives.
7. This last one is from Andrea, it's Spring has Come from Prairie Schooler.
I can't remember who sent me 2, 3, and 5. Apologies!
Hope to be back with some real stitching and finishing soon! Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great week!