Friday, 27 September 2013

Pumpkins for Cathey


By now you would've seen the blogosphere sparkling with posts with this same title, the brilliant idea of Sharon/Daffycat.  You can read more about it here

Here are my pumpkins for Cathey...
The first picture is not my own but one I borrowed from Googgle images. I wish I had such a set of pumpkins on my steps!

The next two photos are courtesy of Olga from Plum Street Samplers design.  

 
Here's to you, Cathey! Happy Blogoversary and wishing you with all "super powers" in overcoming this cancer! We're all rooting for you!

14 comments:

Vickie said...

Sweet post! I am praying for Cathey.

Cath said...

Lovely pumpkins xxx

AnaCristina said...

:-)

Annie said...

Whata a sweet pumpkin post. Cathey will be pleased.

Carol said...

Such lovely pumpkins--can't imagine how long it must have taken to carve them! And your stitched pumpkins are pretty spectacular, too, Melissa. I'm sure Cathey is so touched by all of the "pumpkin posts" today!

Casa Pearl said...

Isn't it great to see all the different pumpkins being shared? So many to see and I love your choice.

Maggee said...

What lovely carved pumpkins you found! And your Olga is lovely! Thanks for joining the celebration for Cathey! Hugs!

P.J. said...

Awesome!!

Mii Stitch said...

Beautiful post Melissa x

Andrea said...

Lovely carvings. Great stitching too.

Andrea said...

Great carving. Lovely stitching too.

Penny said...

Olga has always been a favorite! Lovely pumpkin choices for Cathey! :)

Brigitte said...

Olga looks great with her two pumpkins. And the picture you found is just gorgeous. Yes, a brilliant idea from Sharon.

Shebafudge said...

Gorgeous pumpkins! Lovely stitching and pumpkin carving :)