Followers

Sunday, 13 January 2013

Finally, some traction!

I finally made some headway with Sarah's House today. I haven't had much time to stitch after work during the week and was so discouraged that I almost gave up on it yesterday. Thankfully, I got to stitch most of today and was able to get a lot of the house built. It will be easier to just do the filling in during the week.

I feel much better now! ;-)

I have been enjoying watching everyone's progress on Nicola's Scarlet Year challenge. I have also enjoyed finding a couple of upcoming reproductions from two very talented designers today. Check them out here and here

Remember the January Giveaway will close this Saturday.  Well, short post today as it's time to start winding down for bedtime! Thanks for visiting and have a great week! 

24 comments:

Annette-California said...

Sarah's House is looking pretty:) Oh yes I too have been following & enjoying Nicola's Scarlett Letter blogs. Have a wonderful week.
love Annette

samplerlover said...

Sarah's House is looking lovely.

Marilyn said...

Great progess!
Marilyn

Karoline said...

Sarah's house is looking lovely

Margaret said...

It's looking wonderful!! I can't wait for Tanya's repro to come out. Holding my breath. lol!

Solstitches said...

Beautiful stitching on Sarah's House.
Margaret

Laurie in Iowa said...

Sarah's house is looking great.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Glad to see you're still going with the stitching Melissa, keep it up.

Keeper of the Crowes said...

Such a pretty piece, Melissa. It's on my list to stitch this year, as well. So glad that your are enjoying stitch it!
Linda

valerie said...

Sarah's House is looking great! So pretty! It's so hard to find time to stitch during the work week. Don't get discouraged. Enjoy the stitches you get to put in.

barbara said...

LOVELY progress!! Isn't it great to finally have a bit of time for something we love so much? :)

Ranae said...

Looking good!!!!

Katrina said...

Love Sarah's House, I have started her but am not nearly as far as you!!!! Both upcoming samplers are gorgeous too.

marly said...

I love the house and the colors in it's vine. VERY nice.

Erica said...

Sarah's house is coming along nicely!
She'll be done before you know it!

Penny said...

I'm glad you didn't give up! It's so pretty! :)

Chris said...

Sarah is looking great. So pretty!

Giovanna said...

Great going on this very pretty piece!

Dona said...

You're making progress on Sarah's House. I really like this piece. I think you are right that filling in is good work to do during the week.

Evik said...

Great progress, Melissa!
I like it :)

Hugs
Eva

Siobhán said...

Sweet progress on your sampler, Melissa! I love the colors in it.

Catherine said...

Love the colors and the border!

Suzanne said...

Really nice progress on Sarah's House.

Anne said...

Yay! Melissa you're stitching again!! Sarah's house is so pretty and looks like it isn't a massive one. Probably just the right amount of stitching to get your mojo in action again!

Take care my sweet!!