First, thank you Carin for the Kreative Blogger Award. The colours are so pretty!
Now, the last time I received an award, I said I was passing it onto all of you out there because I think just by having a blog and stitching, you deserve it as much as I do. This time, I still think the same, however, on this lovely spring-like Saturday morning, I am inspired to make new friends. So I am nominating a lot of new-to-me blogs just to encourage the "stitcher-hood".
- Julie at Julie's Keepsakes
- Suzanne at Squazi & the Chickens
- Katrina in NZ at Kiwi Stitching
- Katrina at The Needle's Promise
- Lee at Lake Stitcher
- Andrea at Deep Fried Cupcakes
- Tammy at Witchy Stitches
- Rachel at Willing Hands
1. Copy the logo of the Kreativ Blogger Award in to your blog
2. Make a link to the person's blog who nominated you
3. Nominate 8 other blogs
4. Add their links to your blog
5. Leave a comment on the blogs, that they have been awarded
Second, thank you Jennifer for this award. Jennifer was my first HOE exchange partner.
I'm off to leave comments on these blogs. I'll be back tomorrow with more! Have a good day!