Followers

Saturday, 21 March 2009

Spring is off to a good start!

The leprechaun must still be working on my behalf, as I've been given 2 awards.

First, thank you Carin for the Kreative Blogger Award. The colours are so pretty!

Now, the last time I received an award, I said I was passing it onto all of you out there because I think just by having a blog and stitching, you deserve it as much as I do. This time, I still think the same, however, on this lovely spring-like Saturday morning, I am inspired to make new friends. So I am nominating a lot of new-to-me blogs just to encourage the "stitcher-hood".

  1. Julie at Julie's Keepsakes
  2. Suzanne at Squazi & the Chickens
  3. Katrina in NZ at Kiwi Stitching
  4. Katrina at The Needle's Promise
  5. Lee at Lake Stitcher
  6. Andrea at Deep Fried Cupcakes
  7. Tammy at Witchy Stitches
  8. Rachel at Willing Hands
Here are the instructions:

1. Copy the logo of the Kreativ Blogger Award in to your blog
2. Make a link to the person's blog who nominated you
3. Nominate 8 other blogs
4. Add their links to your blog
5. Leave a comment on the blogs, that they have been awarded

Second, thank you Jennifer for this award. Jennifer was my first HOE exchange partner.
I'm off to leave comments on these blogs. I'll be back tomorrow with more! Have a good day!

6 comments:

Lee said...

You are too kind! Thanks for the award.

stitcherydoo said...

Congratulations on your awards! :)

Katrina said...

Aren't you sweet! Thank you for the award. I am going to try and update my blog today or tomorrow :-).

Suzanne said...

Thank you for this great award!

Andrea said...

Aww, thanks for thinking of me, you're too sweet! I just love your blog...your stitching is just beautiful!

Julie's Keepsakes said...

Thank you so much, Melissa! I appreciate your vote! :o)