I love the colours in this picture. These colours must've been playing in the back of my mind for awhile. On Friday I wandered into a funky knitting store in my old neighbourhood, to check and see if I can find some nice yarns for sale to make a chunky monkey scarf for me to survive this winter with. Lo and behold I think I've managed to find a close match to the picture - oranges, pinks, specks of purples and browns! I hope to have some pictures of the scarf in progress next week.
Meanwhile, I've been tagged by Patti. This is the first tag I've ever had and I understand I have to list 5 addictions. Hmmm, here goes:
- Why I exist in Blog-land : Stitching! I liked it well enough before but now am seriously, hopelessly, and happily "hooked"!
- Shopping for things I like : Stitching stash being the worse (or best) of the lot!
- Books: the kind you can hold and smell and hug, and of course, read!
- Chocolate: I don't need a lot but I need good chocolate to be part of my life. Amen.
- Sushi: or just Japanese food in general. Maybe it's the soy sauce that does the trick?
What happens on some of these blogs (Blogger only) is that I'm asked which profile I want to comment as. I choose 'Google Account'. I then fill the box with comments and press 'Publish'. Here I get back a box that asks me to do word verification...except there are no words visible for me to verify! Hence, I'm stuck and can't post a comment. It's very frustrating.
On most blogs I'm fine as many of you know I've left comments on your blogs in the last few months. But since last month I've noticed this happening with some blogs and I don't know why. Becky, who is managing the PS Exchange, didn't know what the problem was either because lots of other people have not had problems with this on that blog (and I did). So, if this has happened to you and you have found a solution, could you let me know please?
Life has been busy and I haven't picked up a needle in over a week. Hope to remedy that soon as I'm going through withdrawal symptoms!
Thank you for stopping by! Oh, and remember the giveaway draw is the 31st. If you are interested, please leave a comment on this post. Happy Stitching!