Followers

Sunday, 26 October 2008

Progress & Stash

Instead of my usual chatty post, this will be relatively short. I have been knocked down the second time by the flu although it's not as bad this time. On top of that I did something to my right ankle on Friday so I've been limping around - probably sprained it. I have got so much on my to-do list but it seems like every time I get up Life just seems to like giving me a body slam. So maybe I just have to accept that things will just take longer to get done, and stop gnashing my teeth about it.

On the plus side, I have been stitching more this week. So, here's a progress on BOAF's Winter Sampler. Almost there!

Earlier this month Traditional Stitches had an Anniversary sale here's some Stash! I really needed some linens and these were new-to-me. I especially love the Vintage Patina which is a lovely soft green. The SB chart is something I've been eying for awhile too.
from top to bottom
32 ct Maple Sugar from Lakeside Linen
32 ct Vintage Patina from Lakeside Linen
Family Sampler from Shepherd Bush

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. I hope you & yours are well. I will get a longer post in next time. Take care!

6 comments:

Yuko said...

Melissa,
I'm sorry to hear that you are down, I hope you'll be fine soon!
Your BOF's Winter Sampler is looking so beautiful!
Especially on this linen, this linen is very beautiful!!
I'm looking forward to see the complete piece next time! :D

KarenV said...

Winter Sampler is looking wonderful! I hope you're feeling better soon.

Jane said...

Hope you feel better soon, Melissa. Good to still get a bit of stitching progress done though. Love your new stash too!

Annemarie said...

Sending warmth and healing thoughts your way, Melissa! At least your stitching is going swimmingly!

Susimac said...

I do hope you are starting to feel a little better Melissa, flu is no joke and can really lay you out so I hope that you feel better.

Love the progress on your BOAF that stag looks great.
Like your latest stash too, I have bought SB Family sampler I have got as far as sorting the threads out, but not the stitching.

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛