Saturday, 27 September 2008

The Wonderful Furry Logic Books!

I must tell you about the Furry Logic Books. They are just wonderful little books full of gorgeous painted pictures of animals with the most special expressions which go with the funny captions that will crack you up. Some are 'pee-in-your-pants' funny.

The creator is Jane Seabrook. She lives in New Zealand. I contacted her about her latest book Purry Logic, which I had purchased on Friday. This is especially a great one for cat lovers like me.
Isn't that expression just precious? The caption that goes with this picture (inside the book) says "Have you really done enough for your cat today?"

I did ask Jane if I could include another picture from her book and she was quite pleased that I had asked.Here's the one I want to share with you stitchers.

"What Canary?"

I love that "caught-in-the-act & trying-to-be-innocent" expression. Notice the cute yellow fellow floating in the lower right hand corner.

Now, stitchers, here is what came to mind. Picture this - you come home lugging behind a bag of goodies that you are trying to hide from your significant other - "What Stash?"!!! That's exactly what came to mind when I saw this! I just love it.

I hope you get to check out these wonderful little books. Out of the 5 published, I have 4. They are just wonderful for picking you up when you're down and you need to have a good chuckle.

Lastly, I want to leave you a glimpse of our two munchkins and partners in crime.
Daisy (L) & Julius (R)

No comments: