Followers

Saturday, 27 September 2008

Stash!

First, thank you Leena for introducing me & my blog on your site. I've had new visitors who have left lovely comments - so thank you to you too! It's a nice feeling.

Now, as promised, Stash Report! Toto has been Yippppeee-ing it up so much he's exhausted.

On Wednesday, it was another horribly stressful day at work, followed by leaving late amidst pouring rain. The traffic was crawling. I phoned home just to tell DH that I will probably be even later than late. He then told me "drive carefully, and when you get home there's a "package" waiting for you!" In the background, I could hear Toto going "Yippppeeee! Yippppeeee!" I started to smile in the car. *sigh* Just knowing the stash was waiting for me just lifted my spirits as I crawled home in the traffic.

Here's a grouping of stash received from 3 different ONS in September.
Notice the theme of houses? They will go into my MM&IRR design, to be finalized soon.


Quick - say "Stacy Nash Stash" three times! This is the first time I have purchased these charts, and I bought them directly from Stacy. I love her designs! Stacy is very nice and it was certainly a very pleasant experience to buy from her. I am looking forward to stitching these.

That's all the stitching news for now. What I really really need to do is to organize things because I was 'losing' them here and there. And of course, get down to stitching! Bye for now.

3 comments:

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

Wow terrific new charts, stash has that awesome ability to lift our spirits even long distance.
CJ(ok;-)

Tanya said...

I am a Stacy Nash junkie! LOVE her designs - all of them. I've stitched quite a few - just finished PERFECT PUMPKIN. Anyhoo, love your new stash. You're hooked now.

Tanya

KarenV said...

You got some lovely stash there!